Graphic Designer Job Vacancy
Inventive Design was established in 2006, back then we were primarily a design and print agency, we've since evolved to offer a complete range of design and digital services.
Along the way, we've built an excellent reputation for creative design solutions, coupled with great customer service. We've also established an enviable client base which includes national companies such as Bespoke Hotels, Original Cottages and Home Hardware, as well as many superb local companies like North Devon Homes, Westward Housing, Taste of the West and Pearce Homes to name just a few.
We continue to grow and to expand our range of client services, hiring talented, driven people to complement our young and friendly close-knit team.
Our modern open plan office is based in the heart of the North Devon countryside, right opposite one of the region's best pubs and less than a 10-minute drive from Barnstaple town centre. During the pandemic we've mixed home and office working, we're now shifting back to office working with sensible measures in place to ensure social distancing and see this as an office-based role.
We are looking for a creative, energetic Graphic Designer with an obsession for detail to join our talented design team. You'll be working on a broad range of projects from branding to brochure design, for clients ranging from hotel chains to charities, so no two days are ever the same.
If you are fluent in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and are keen to be part of a busy and exciting agency then this is a great opportunity for you.
As a Graphic Designer you'll be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the design process and have a strong portfolio of design work across a range of media. You'll have a genuine passion for design and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer (preferably within an agency)
- The ability to problem-solve and develop original creative concepts
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The confidence and ability to present and explain ideas to clients
- Strong typesetting skills and proficient knowledge of English grammar
- The ability to work to brand guidelines
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritising workload with efficiency
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this role then send us your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you think this is the job for you.
No Agencies Please