Job Vacancy - Digital Marketing Executive
We're looking for a confident, skilled and passionate digital marketing exec to join our talented team here in North Devon. Our clients range from national hotel chains and tour operators to retailers and charities. The ideal candidate will have agency experience within the digital sector and will be able to draw upon their passion for digital marketing.
Based just outside of Barnstaple in our modern open plan offices, you'll work closely with our in-house design and development teams to strategically manage our clients digital marketing projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and exceeding client expectations. You'll be responsible for proactively managing their day-to-day digital marketing activity and identifying opportunities to develop their digital presence.
This role will suit a highly motivated, well organised individual with excellent communication skills, you will need to be self-disciplined with a strong work ethic.
- Working closely with our clients on content, paid, social and organic campaigns to maximise their return on investment
- Effectively communicating with clients about campaign budgets and timescales
- Creating and uploading content to clients websites
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients
Skills & Experience
- Paid Search (Adwords qualification an advantage)
- Planning and managing paid social media campaigns
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write persuasive content
- A strong team player
- A confident, customer-centric and professional attitude to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, successfully delivering projects on time and to budget
This position will enable the ideal candidate to work in a friendly, creative environment and to grow with a fast paced department at a key stage of its development. The anticipated growth of the department implies additional responsibilities and experience over the next few years.
- Competitive basic salary, plus bonus OTE
- 20 days' holiday (increasing to 25)
- 37 Hours per week. 9am to 5:30pm Mon-Thurs, 9am to 5pm Fridays (1 hour for lunch)
- Training & development opportunities
- Social events
- Unlimited supply of tea & coffee!
If you are interested in joining our team then please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com .
No agencies please.