Web Developer Vacancy!
We're looking for a skilled and innovative Web Developer to join our small, talented team! If you want to develop great websites at a young and successful company based in "sunny" North Devon, then please read on...
We specialise in delivering Drupal and WordPress projects to clients ranging from startups to national brands and nonprofit organisations throughout the UK, helping them to identify opportunities for innovation and stay competitive.
Our projects range from inspiring brochure websites, to large scale complex directory/membership sites, all with a strong focus on the end-user experience.
Now in our twelfth year of trading, we pride ourselves on being a friendly, hard-working, talented team who will always go the extra mile to exceed our clients' expectations.
Based in our modern open plan offices, you'll be part of our talented in-house design and development team. The position encompasses every element of day to day web production, programming, production management and client liaison.
- Build standards-compliant HTML from design
- Design, build and maintain server-side applications including databases
- Work with a Project Manager to write technical project specifications
- Work well within a small team.
- Attend client meetings
Skills & Experience
- PHP development skills
- Experience with WordPress and Drupal 7 (advantageous)
- Write performant code that accommodates friendly user experience and is easy to maintain
- Easily understand end user and client requirements
- Flexible, proactive and a team player
- You are up to speed with the latest developments in web technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience in web projects
Please note if you do not have ALL but some of the above skills you may still be suitable so please do apply.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on skills/experience.
- A permanent full-time position in a young and dynamic team
- Professional development and training opportunities and opportunities to attend industry events
- Paid vacation and quarterly bonus OTE
How to apply
If you have the necessary skills and experience, coupled with drive and dedication for creating great work then please apply now. Just send your CV with a short cover letter including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org