Digital Account Manager Vacancy
Inventive Design was established in 2006, back then we were primarily a design and print agency, we've since evolved to offer a complete range of design and digital services.
Along the way, we've built an excellent reputation for creative design solutions, coupled with great customer service. We've also established an enviable client base which includes national companies such as Bespoke Hotels, Original Cottages and Home Hardware, as well as many superb local companies like North Devon Homes, Westward Housing, Taste of the West and Pearce Homes to name just a few.
We continue to grow and to expand our range of client services, hiring talented, driven people to complement our young and friendly close-knit team.
Our modern open plan office is based in the heart of the North Devon countryside, right opposite one of the region's best pubs and less than a 10-minute drive from Barnstaple town centre. During the pandemic we've mixed home and office working, we're now shifting back to office working with sensible measures in place to ensure social distancing and see this as an office-based role.
We currently have a great opportunity for a digital marketing professional to make their mark on our successful and ambitious agency as a Digital Account Manager. This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to further develop their career in line with the department's predicted growth.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and managing our clients’ digital projects. Being the first point of contact for the Client for day-to-day matters, you'll be expected to build and maintain strong Client working relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and presenting project proposals and recommendations effectively and accurately in line with the Clients requirements
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and ensuring that work is carried out to the agreed brief
- Ensuring that creative briefs are interpreted and deadlines are met
- Ensuring that all projects are accurately trafficked through the production process and that all paperwork is maintained accurately and kept up to date
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all relevant aspects of marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools
- Making Client requested content changes via CMS systems
- Interpreting data for analysis
- Providing proactive actions to underperforming accounts
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends/patterns and making improvements
Ideally, you'll have experience working in a Creative Agency environment and be looking for a fresh challenge.
You’ll be self-driven, resilient, have a good sense of humour and enjoy being part of a small, close-knit team. You'll have a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing and enjoy building good working relationships with Clients.
You'll also have:
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress and other CMS systems
- A good understanding of SEO/PPC
- The ability to analyse data
- The ability to manage your own workload and keep accurate records
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to progress your career in a fast-growing department
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this exciting new role then send us your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you think this is the job for you.
No Recruitment Agencies Please.